Sunday, September 19, 2021

Temple & Family History Work: Prologue & Zucchini Bread

Being the Ward Temple and Family History Leader, I've asked the members of my council to live so that, if they were in a meeting where the person conducting asked about temple & family history experiences, everyone on my council would be able to raise their hand. Not that they necessarily would, but that they'd be able to.

If I'm leading by example, I should track my TFHW experiences. These posts will do that.

9-18-21
Emailed siblings about banana cookie recipe
Emailed Uncle Charles' obituary to Aunt Marion
Emailed Aunt Marion about Grandma Wright's rag rug
Emailed siblings that I asked Aunt Marion about Grandma's rag rug
Went to temple to do initiatories (in Spanish!) and sealings
Dropped Zucchini bread off at Roger & Betty's

No comments:

Post a Comment