Monday, July 24, 2023

What Confident People Believe

CONFIDENCE CORE BELIEFS

Outcomes can't be controlled. What matters is my effort, persistence, preparation, and goals.

Success is an ongoing process. Hardships and setbacks are a necessary part of the journey

Success is inevitable if I stick with it and adapt.

Failure is temporary. It is a source of feedback and a learning opportunity

Anxiety, fear, and doubt are healthy signs that I am making progress

I don't take rejection or failure personally

When I stand up tall, people notice me

When I make eye contact it shows I care

I definitely have something to offer in every situation

When I make a mistake, it will be a learning opportunity...I believe mistakes will happen but savor the opportunity to overcome mistakes. I view them with a hint of wonder, not a cause for stress but a whole new way to excel.

New situations make me think of new ideas

Setbacks are motivators...I tend to pay even more attention because that's the one thing I need to overcome. It's a challenge and an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment