Sunday, April 26, 2020

Daily Ponderings: Receive the Things of God

Daily Ponderings: Receive the Things of God

1 Corinthians 2:12
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

As I lift up my eyes in horizon vision, I can see not only where I need to go, and how to get there, but I can also attain a deeper understanding of the mechanisms of godliness within me that I will be able to use to assist me along this chosen course.

The mechanisms of godliness are things like anchors, pattern interrupts, reframing, and force of habit. These are tools I already use unconsciously, but which, if I recognize them consciously, I can use to help me in my quest to become more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment