Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Sunday School Notes

"I can take a deep breath and not respond as my old self."

Everybody, by definition, has a worst problem, and often they need to throw money at it. That's often when I see them. That's when I can reach out and give them the compassion they really need.

"Christ does not want us to lead broken lives."

"He knows our sins and he knows our potential."

The plan of happiness is a plan of *possible* happiness. The fruition of it is in my hands.

The wrath of God is not the flailing of uncontrolled anger. It is simply the natural consequences of poor choices.

Do I need the miracle, or the patience to wait?

"Why doesn't God relieve their pain?" - "Why don't you?"

All things happen FOR a REASON, because a reasoning mind can reframe the thing to its advantage.

"What's good about this?" - Nothing - "What could be good about this?" - Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment