Sunday, June 25, 2023

10 Things I Know: A Testimony

1) The gospel works
2) Living the gospel can help anyone, including me, who tries it to the degree they try it
3) Having a prayer obviously answered 'yes' can be a spiritual anchor of strength any time the memory is recalled
4) Testimony rests on core memories of power and joy10 Things I Know: A Testimony 5) the veil is thin in the temple
6) insomnia is a gift if I ask Him to show me my present
7) I can make every day a testimony meeting by writing one thing I know (This I Know)
8) knowing that my sins are paid for and that I'm never stuck because of them is the foundation of my power to change, grow, and improve
9) When I ask questions, I get answers
10) following promptings brings blessings
11) I can respond to someone's disappointing behavior with a shrug and "that's not what I would've chosen, but it's not my life. That's ok"

No comments:

Post a Comment