Thursday, February 24, 2022

I Will Be Your God, and Ye Shall Be My People

Moses 6:34
"Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; [/] and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; thereforewalk with me."
I will be your God - providing all the power you need to change what needs changing Ye shall be my people - do what I command. Not just the general orders I give to all, but the specifiic oncs I give to you. And learn to tell the difference between My voice and anyone else's. Only obey My voice, but do so scrupulously. Jeremiah 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment