Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Daily Ponderings: Boldly Unto the Throne

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

I need help to become more like Him. I should ask for it over and over and over. The well of grace is infinite and even sipping from it constantly, I will never make it run dry. Worrying about partaking of his grace too much is like sitting in a room with the curtains drawn because I don't want to use up "too much" sunlight.

Brightening my life is what the sun is for. To not use the free and infinite gift as much as I need - or even as much as I want - is simply prideful and foolish.

He is my partner in my transformation like my lungs are my partner in breathing.

Am I holding my breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment