Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Possibility of Peace

I need to speak to my Father with full sincerity of feeling, holding back nothing.

"Eternal life" doesn't mean after I die, it means God's life - now.

God always knows what to do. Having the Holy Ghost allows me to know what to do, to live long-term, to live on God's time-horizon

How can I tell when I'm accessing the Holy Ghost? I feel strong and calm; in control and peaceful

In order to do His work, I have to have His peace about me first [do you understand?]. I don't know how to feel peace, but He does, and He'll help me if I ask. "I can't feel peace because I'm tired and achy." becomes "maybe I can feel peace even though I'm tired and achy", or "it's possible that I can feel peace even though I'm tired and achy.

"Maybe I can feel peace, even though..."

"It's possible that I can feel peace, even though..."

No comments:

Post a Comment