Monday, January 3, 2022

Who Do You Love?

Loving myself is exactly as important as loving others [Luke 10:27 - "And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself."]

If I love God with everything, how will I have any time left to love others and myself?

Loving God with all my heart, soul, strength, and mind is NOT in conflict with loving others (and myself). Loving others (and myself) is HOW I love God. [Mosiah 2:17 - "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings [and yourself], ye are only in the service of your God"]

So... I should love others (and myself) with all my heart, soul, strength, and mind

Which love means to be kind by recognizing their value to me by telling them something I truly appreciate about them, i.e. being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment